RE: looking for video

  • Fitzpatrick, Wendy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004

      Sorry - I use PAF.

      Wendy Fitzpatrick
      Administrative Assistant, E9-2257
      New Ventures,
      International New Ventures Exploration
      EnCana Corporation
      Ph. 403-645-3427
      Fx. 403-290-2240

      -----Original Message-----
      From: owner-compsigtips@... [mailto:owner-compsigtips@...] On Behalf Of scott-callie
      Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 8:31 PM
      To: compsigtips@...
      Subject: looking for video

      Does anyone have the video "Family Tree Maker, Advanced, Version 11" that you are willing to part with?

      Thanks,

      Callie

    • Don Ballance
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
        I never had a video on any version of this software but I am using this product.  It is very simple to use.  The last release is ver 2005.  The cheapest source if you do not need help with the software is www.genealogy.com

        Regards;
        Don Ballance