looking for video

  • scott-callie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2004
      Does anyone have the video "Family Tree Maker, Advanced, Version 11" that you are willing to part with?

      Thanks,
      Callie
    • Fitzpatrick, Wendy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004

        Sorry - I use PAF.

        Wendy Fitzpatrick
        Administrative Assistant, E9-2257
        New Ventures,
        International New Ventures Exploration
        EnCana Corporation
        Ph. 403-645-3427
        Fx. 403-290-2240

        Does anyone have the video "Family Tree Maker, Advanced, Version 11" that you are willing to part with?

        Thanks,

        Callie

      • Don Ballance
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
          I never had a video on any version of this software but I am using this product.  It is very simple to use.  The last release is ver 2005.  The cheapest source if you do not need help with the software is www.genealogy.com

          Regards;
          Don Ballance