Someone attending meeting tonight who lives in far north Northwest?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi all,

      I probably won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight though I would
      definitely love to since I am very interested in both talks tonight. We
      would like to deliver the gift basket to Linda Murray at the meeting tonight
      since she lives the other end of town from us and also I had a few other
      items (smaller than the basket!) I wanted to bring.

      If there is anyone who lives near 14th Street N.W. and Country Hills Blvd
      and is going to the meeting (or someone who is going by) tonight and would
      be willing to be a "courier pigeon", could you please let me know? I would
      happily return the favour in some way later.

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and
      giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 13 and 14.