Genealogy on the Internet for Seniors

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      the list Address

      If anyone is interested in the above course on November 12 from 9 a.m. to 12
      noon, you can still register. Since this course already has sufficient
      registrants to be a go and since I am not paid by hour and not any more for
      additional attendees, I hope you will regard this as a service and not a
      commercial notice or spam.

      Anyway the link is as follows:

      https://dciwasp.admin.ucalgary.ca/webapp/ce_course/

      Click on "Computing & Information Systems"
      Click on "Courses"
      Click on "Fifty Plus Computer Courses"
      Scroll down on right hand side to "Geneaology - Internet - 50+"

      Stacey Chow, the Continuing Ed. Computing & Information Systems courses
      coordinator said to me this morning: "Yes there is still room available. If
      anyone is interested in registering, they can phone me at 220-7960."

      The deadline is November 10.

      P.S. Not sure why I am not listed as the instructor but I am!

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and
      giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 13 and 14.