Re: CHINOOK Winter Deadlines

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      I am surprised that there has not been any reaction to your
      attachment Bill, perhaps when it is printed in the Chinook
      it will trigger more comment.

      I appreciated having faint memories revived, being the
      daughter of a staunch Orangeman I am somewhat disturbed that
      they would resort to such tactics. No doubt, not too well
      thought out. Besides I was from Manitoba--! {G}

      Donna Coulter.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
        I will be out of the office from September 23rd to October 21st/2002.

        Sincerely yours,

        Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
        B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
        Chairman and President

        GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
        977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
        Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
        Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
        E-Mail: services@...
        GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
        908-34th Street S.E.
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
        Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

        On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:21:12

        ---

        On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 04:58:36
        Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
        >Hi Everyone:
        >
        >Articles, news items and other submissions to CHINOOK, the AFHS journal, are welcome from members, friends of the Society, or anyone interested in the advancement of genealogy and family history.
        >
        >Please send your articles to us double spaced with wide margins or in text format on a computer disk. If you are sending photos or graphics electronically, they should be high resolution JPEG or TIFF files. The editors will publish submissions at their discretion.
        >
        >Articles and photographs published in CHINOOK are copyright by the author unless otherwise noted.
        >
        >If you are responding to this email notice, please send submissions with "CHINOOK" in the subject line directly to me at ellen@... or contact me by telephone (403) 720-4185.
        >
        >The Winter 2002 deadline for copy is Friday, 1 November 2002. Delivery is set for the AFHS General Meeting, Monday, December 2, 2002, so keep in mind the pre Christmas theme. Christmas recollections and photos of ancestors are most welcome.
        >
        >The Fall issue of CHINOOK is scheduled for delivery to the AFHS general meeting Monday, 7 October 2002.
        >
        >Regards,
        >Ellen Kinghorn
        >Email: ellen@...
        >Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

        Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS
      • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
          I will be out of the office from September 23rd to October 21st/2002.

          Sincerely yours,

          Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
          B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
          Chairman and President

          GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
          977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
          Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
          Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
          E-Mail: services@...
          GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
          908-34th Street S.E.
          Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
          Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com