    Dear Friend, Good day,with
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 3:16 AM
      Dear Friend, Good day,with warm heart i offer my friendship and greetings.I hope this mail meets you in good time.However strange or suprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealing in the past,I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy if this proposal is not acceptable to you. First and foremost,I wish to introduce myself to you.I am Mr.Robert Shaw,the son of the former Liberia finance minister (Mr.Emmanuel Shaw) under the past government of Charles Taylor.I persume you are aware of the political crisis in my country which affected my father!s health.At the end of Charles Taylor!s regime,he was exiled to Nigeria where he currently resides.Magority of his officers including ministers like my father,are having their account frozen by the present government bescause they were uncomfortable with the past regime. We then jointly decided within the family to relocate the family funds outside Liberia for investment.I am contacting you because of a good friend of my father(Dr.Thomas Clark) who visited your country sometime ago and told my family about your country.follow the above reason,I have been subsequently adivsed by my father to come to Abroad to invest his money.So,I am soliciting for your co-operation and confidential assitance to take custody of Fourteen Million Five HundredThousand Unite State Dollar(US$14.500.000). And also to front for me in area of business which you desire profitable.Left along,this would prove extremely difficult if not impossible because of the bureaucratic nature of western world.To show my preparedness and apreciation to conduct this business with you, I shall give you 15% of the total funds and 5% commission on any profit that might realise in the process of investing the funds .5% shall be set aside for any eventual cost that may occur in the process of this transaction. Please,I need your entire support and co-operation for the sucess of this business venture and also your utmost confidentiality.Be rest assured,that this is abolutely safe with no risk involved.I do hope my proposal is acceptable to you . You can reach me through this e-mail address. rrshaw2004@.... Thank you for your Anticipated co-operation as we await your prompt response. God Bless Best regards . Robert Shaw.