November Breeze deadline.....

  • Ken Rees
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2004
      the list Address

      ....is fast approaching. Please let me have your information by
      Thursday evening.

      --
      Ken

      Kenneth W. Rees
      Ancestor Find Inc.
      www.familyhistree.com

    • Ronna L. Byam
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
        the list Address

        Hi Ken,
        Please insert the following in the November Breeze:

        The Ontario SIG meets on the 4th Monday of the month at 7:00 pm at the AFHS
        Library. At our meeting on November 22nd we will be discussing the
        evolution of Ontario from its beginnings as the western part of the Colony
        of Quebec thru Upper Canada thru Canada West to the Ontario of today. We
        will also be looking at Ontario's system of land measurement and
        organization. Basic must knows for anyone researching in Ontario!

        Please also ensure that our meeting is shown on the calendar.
        Thanks,
        Ronna Byam
        Chair, Ontario SIG

        > ....is fast approaching. Please let me have your information by
        > Thursday evening.
        >
        > --
        > Ken
        >
        > Kenneth W. Rees
        > Ancestor Find Inc.
        > www.familyhistree.com
        >
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > http://www.family-roots.ca

      • Lois Sparling
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
          the list Address

          The Celtic SIG 's next meeting is on Wed. Nov. 24 at 7 PM in the AFHS
          library. The topic is internet research.

          Ken Rees wrote:

          > the list Address
          >

          > ....is fast approaching. Please let me have your information by
          > Thursday evening.

        • Ken Rees
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
            the list Address

            I've just inserted this into the Breeze.

            --
            Ken

            Kenneth W. Rees
            Ancestor Find Inc.