Re: Photoshop and scanning workshop

  • John Currie
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 26, 2004
      Heather,   I just read the suggestion to slot some interested members into the FTM meeting on Nov 27th. That time would suit me better & I am a member (at least I think so, altho' I haven't been to a meeting of that SIG for awhile). If I'm too late with this request, please hold my slot on Dec 4th. John
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 26, 2004