Appeal

  • oliver Aristide
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Dear Friend,

      I write you in good faith, hoping that you will treat this letter as a
      desperate search for assistance.
      I am Oliver Aristide, the half brother of the recently ousted president
      of Haiti Rev. Aristide, who has just been granted asylum in South Africa.

      Because of the hurried nature of my brother’s exit from Haiti, he left
      the country with the money he could and all his life savings has remained
      in Haiti while he left in a hurry in order to safeguard his dear life.
      I am in possession of Deposit documents, with which my brother’s
      personal business associate Scott D. Morton, Deposited the sum of USD137,500,000
      (One Hundred and Thirty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) in
      a bank on behalf of my brother. This money was fixed by his associate in
      order to beat any probing eyes in the country and when my brother had to
      leave hurriedly, this money remained untouched because the associate of his
      died in a plane crash, with this money lying in the Bank. We now wish to
      have a Next of Kin who must be a foreigner, to stand as beneficiary of this
      money so we can move the money to any of the developed countries.
      My brother quickly and desprately needs to send
      money to the flood victims without anyone knowing the donation is from him.This
      is why we seek your assistance to stand as the beneficiary of this money.
      All necessary modalities have been put in place to have the money moved
      very quickly without attracting attention.
      If you agree to work with us to secure this money, we will be willing
      to allow you keep 20 percent, 30 percent will go towards humanitarian
      relief efforts for the flood victims back home and 50 percent will be kept for
      my brother until he is able to get a permanent place for his asylum, by
      then all the tension will also have died down.

      I can be contacted alternatively at the following Email address: aristideoliver@...

      Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and assistance.

      Regards,
      Oliver