Cochrane Cemeteries

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
      Thanks to some great volunteers, and a warm sunny day, we completed the recordings of St. Mary's and St. Andrew's cemeteries at Cochrane.  Those involved included Lillian Myers, Carol Lylyk, Judie Riddell, Marlene Knott, Peg and John Rowland, Ellen and Bernie Kinghorn and Heather Jaremko.  We were all invited to Peg and John's home for a lunchtime break which was a delightful interlude.  It was a beautiful fall day and the views of the mountains were spectacular.
      Lynda, for the Projects Committee