Re Workshop

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004
      The Saturday November 27 afternoon is completely full. Saturday Dec. 4  9-noon and 1-4 still have room and Dec 11 1-4 still has room.  We would like to see about 12-15 per session.  Payment may be made by cheque made out to Supervideo Systems and mailed to Heather Jaremko 945 Erin Woods Dr. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2B 2X1 or you may pay at the next AFHS monthly meeting.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
    • The Kashubas
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004
        Please confirm if there is room in either Dec 1-4 session for us.  Either one is fine.
        Thanks
        Kathy and Wally Kashuba
      • Evelyn Brown
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004

          Heather
          put me down for December 11 - I will send check.

          Evelyn Brown

        • Carole May
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004
            Hi Heather - Please slot me in for the afternoon session on Dec. 11.  What is the cost?  Where will the workshop be held?

            Thanks.

            Carole May

            Heather Jaremko wrote:
            The Saturday November 27 afternoon is completely full. Saturday Dec. 4  9-noon and 1-4 still have room and Dec 11 1-4 still has room.  We would like to see about 12-15 per session.  Payment may be made by cheque made out to Supervideo Systems and mailed to Heather Jaremko 945 Erin Woods Dr. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2B 2X1 or you may pay at the next AFHS monthly meeting.
            Thank you,
            Heather Jaremko

          • Ethel McDonald
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004
              Hello Heather:

              The 11th of December from 1-4 would be fine for the workshop, but I could fit in another time if that one is filled.  Hope to make the next meeting.

              Ethel McDonald
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004

                Heather,

                Can you put me down for Dec 4th ---9---noon

                Will look for you at the monthly meeting.

                Kay

                The Saturday November 27 afternoon is completely full. Saturday Dec. 4  9-noon and 1-4 still have room and Dec 11 1-4 still has room.  We would like to see about 12-15 per session.  Payment may be made by cheque made out to Supervideo Systems and mailed to Heather Jaremko 945 Erin Woods Dr. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2B 2X1 or you may pay at the next AFHS monthly meeting.

                Thank you,

                Heather Jaremko

              • Charles W Aubin
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004
                  the list Address

                  Hi Heather:
                  I prefer Dec 4th 9:00-12:00, thanks Charlie

                  Heather Jaremko wrote:
                  > The Saturday November 27 afternoon is completely full. Saturday Dec. 4
                  > 9-noon and 1-4 still have room and Dec 11 1-4 still has room. We would
                  > like to see about 12-15 per session. Payment may be made by cheque made
                  > out to Supervideo Systems and mailed to Heather Jaremko 945 Erin Woods
                  > Dr. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2B 2X1 or you may pay at the next AFHS
                  > monthly meeting.
                  > Thank you,
                  > Heather Jaremko

                • marg kent
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 22, 2004
                    the list Address

                    Please book me for Dec 4th; will take dec 11 if 4th is full.Please advise. I will mail my cheque.
                    Marg Kent

                    > The Saturday November 27 afternoon is completely full. Saturday
                    > Dec. 4 9-noon and 1-4 still have room and Dec 11 1-4 still has
                    > room. We would like to see about 12-15 per session. Payment may
                    > be made by cheque made out to Supervideo Systems and mailed to
                    > Heather Jaremko 945 Erin Woods Dr. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2B 2X1
                    > or you may pay at the next AFHS monthly meeting.
                    > Thank you,
                    > Heather Jaremko

                  • Bob McNarry
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 23, 2004

                      Heather Jaremko wrote:
                      The Saturday November 27 afternoon is completely full. Saturday Dec. 4  9-noon and 1-4 still have room and Dec 11 1-4 still has room.  We would like to see about 12-15 per session.  Payment may be made by cheque made out to Supervideo Systems and mailed to Heather Jaremko 945 Erin Woods Dr. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2B 2X1 or you may pay at the next AFHS monthly meeting.
                      Thank you,
                      Heather Jaremko

                      Dear Heather,

                      Please send me a brief e-mail to let me know to which November 27th session I am booked.

                      I have no car, so my daughter will be bringing me. She will pick me after the session is over.

                      Thanks, I am looking forward to the workshop!

                      Bob McNarry  rmcnarry@...
                    • fredastewart