FAMILYROOTS 2002

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2002
      Hi Folks:

      Registrations for our expo/seminar on October 25/26 are rolling in quite nicely.

      However, we have noticed that many of them are not for members of our cherished AFHS. It is great to have newcomers arriving on the genealogy front, but we wonder if we haven't done a good job of communicating to our AFHS members.

      One of the features of our nearly 30 sessions on Saturday Oct 26 is that the seating for some is quite limited .
      And, many of these have been carefully selected to please the more advanced genealogist. It would be a shame if members who are keenly interested in attending those sessions were disappointed because they left it too long to register.

      If you are planning to attend I urge you to contact ALAN PEERS at 272-2932 or visit our website NOW.

      http://www.family-roots.ca

      And be sure to tell your family history friends.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    • Ellen Kinghorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2002
        Bill:  I know you didn't ask, but I do have a few CHINOOK publications for October set aside for Family Roots 2002.  If you do not want any, please let me know.

        Ellen

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2002
          Hello William

          Any idea how many are reg. for the Quebec hour?

          Ken Oram