FTM 10 announced

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 3:35 PM
      FTM 10 has been announced with a special offer for customers of FTM 9.
      Should be available for demonstration at the FTM user group meeting
      September 28.

      http://www.genealogy.com/newftw_10_long.html
      Upgrade price from FTM 8 or earlier is $10 more.
      Elizabeth

    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 6:06 PM
        Thanks Elizabeth. I checked with www.globalgenealogy.com but they haven't got it on their site yet.
        With the Canadian dollar the way it is against the US one I would like to check out their price
        before I order.

        Carol Lylyk

        > FTM 10 has been announced with a special offer for customers of FTM 9.
        > Should be available for demonstration at the FTM user group meeting
        > September 28.
        >
        > http://www.genealogy.com/newftw_10_long.html
        > Upgrade price from FTM 8 or earlier is $10 more.
        > Elizabeth
        >

        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        > http://www.family-roots.ca

        ---

      • Carol Lylyk
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 1:31 PM
          Hello Elizabeth
          I just checked with globalgenealogy.com to see if they have this in yet but they won't be getting
          their shipment till around the 25th of the month. She didn't know what the cost would be so I guess
          I just have to wait.

          Carol Lylyk
          Calgary
          > FTM 10 has been announced with a special offer for customers of FTM 9.
          > Should be available for demonstration at the FTM user group meeting
          > September 28.

          ---