RE: FamilyRoots 2004

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
      Great pictures Gord. I especially enjoy the one of Harold! Very expressive.

      I see you have a great photo of Sarah and our tables. Also good shot of the interview by French CBC in front of the French & Metis Sig table. Didn't notice until now that the Ukrainian SIG sign was blocked by the trifolds.

      Xenia