FamilyRoots 2004

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
      Hi all:

      A new homepage has been uploaded to the www.family-roots.ca website.  It
      includes a link to the pictures that John Doyle and I took.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      403-240-4636

      Gordon@...

      MSGTAG has notified Gord Hulbert that you have received this message.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
        Great pictures Gord. I especially enjoy the one of Harold! Very expressive.

        I see you have a great photo of Sarah and our tables. Also good shot of the interview by French CBC in front of the French & Metis Sig table. Didn't notice until now that the Ukrainian SIG sign was blocked by the trifolds.

        Xenia