Family Tree Maker - tomorrow

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      For anyone who saw the question about the FTM meeting tomorrow
      and wondered just what was happening, I thought I'd add a bit more
      information.

      Rick Roberts of Global Genealogy is doing a "Family Tree Maker
      Workshop" tomorrow.  It is at the Carriage House Inn (location of
      ROOTS 2004 today). and the cost is $30.  They can accommodate
      a few more if you think it is too cool to work in the garden tomorrow!

      Just arrive and you can register when you come.  If you have some other
      questions you can give me a call 245-2092.

      Lynn Taylor