Where's the FTM talk on Sunday?

  • Jim & Lorna Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      Help........where is the talk on Family Tree Maker with Rick Roberts?  and what time?

      Lorna S.
    • Mertie Beatty
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
        Hi Lorna & Jim:
            Just returned from the Family Roots 2004.  Signed up for the FTM Seminar and it is from 10:00 to 4:00 in the Victoria Room at the Carriage House Inn.

        Mertie
        Help........where is the talk on Family Tree Maker with Rick Roberts?  and what time?

        Lorna S.
      • E.Rodier
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2004
          the list Address

          Is anyone using a July 30 copy of FTM 2005? Date is under Help, System.
          There is a Help, Check for update and I'd like to know if it is active.
          Thanks, Elizabeth

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2004
            the list Address

            I am responding to Elizabeth's query about FTM 2005

            I have a July 30 copy, and when I checked for updates it said "Currently
            there are no updates available."

            Marion