FAMILYROOTS 2004 Early Breaking News!!

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hi Again folks.

      Yes, CFCN ran a short clip featuring FamilyRoots 2004 at noon today. Short and sweet!
      Watch for a repeat at 5 pm, 5:30 pm and at 11:30 pm  CHANNEL 3  CFCN News

      A-CHANNEL (channel 8) confirm that they will have Bev and Ken Rees on the BIG BREAKFAST SHOW
      on Friday morning about 7:10 am telling the FamilyRoots 2004 story.

      Cheers

      Bill
    • fredastewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
        Hi Bill - I have the sign in my hot little hand and it looks really great.
        Freda