Re: FAMILYROOTS 2004

  • scott-callie
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
      yeh! can hardly wait for the weekend!  It's great to get all that exposure.

      Callie

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
        WELL DONE BILL!

        JBD

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
          Hello Bill:  That's an impressive line up of publicity.  Thanks for your great work!

          Mertie

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
            Thanks Bill - I wonder if anyone is taping these.
            Freda

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
              the list Address

              Nice job everyone. Watched Channel 3 at 12:00 pm, with Bev and Gordon.
              Great advertisment for the show. Charlie

              scott-callie wrote:
              > yeh! can hardly wait for the weekend! It's great to get all that exposure.
              >
              > Callie

            • Heather Jaremko
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
                Hello Freda,
                My husband and I have taped the noon show.  We can do the others if you like.
                Heather Jaremko

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
                  thanks Heather, we have to be away very early and will miss Gord. I saw one of these a few years ago that Nujma did and it was very well done.