FAMILYROOTS 2004

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 13, 2004
      Hi again folks:

      Thought you might be interested in knowing how your FamilyRoots 2004 committee gets things done.

      We enjoyed a good time with CFCN's reporter/producer Nujma Yaqzan at our AFHS library this evening and she advises that our session should air on CFCN Channel 3 at noon, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm and 11:30 pm tomorrow.  Great exposure for our Expo/Seminar, eh?

      Then, tomorrow (Thursday) morning around 8 am Gord Hulbert and Bill Campbell with take on Don Slade, the host of the morning broadcast from CKMX AM 1060.

      On Friday morning, Bev and Ken Rees will be guests on the Big Breakfast show of A-Channel  (Channel 8) sometime after 7 am.

      If we get more opportunities we will try to keep you advised.

      Cheers

      Bill
    • scott-callie
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
        yeh! can hardly wait for the weekend!  It's great to get all that exposure.

        Callie

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
          WELL DONE BILL!

          JBD

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
            Hello Bill:  That's an impressive line up of publicity.  Thanks for your great work!

            Mertie

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
              Thanks Bill - I wonder if anyone is taping these.
              Freda

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
                the list Address

                Nice job everyone. Watched Channel 3 at 12:00 pm, with Bev and Gordon.
                Great advertisment for the show. Charlie

                scott-callie wrote:
                > yeh! can hardly wait for the weekend! It's great to get all that exposure.
                >
                > Callie

              • Heather Jaremko
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
                  Hello Freda,
                  My husband and I have taped the noon show.  We can do the others if you like.
                  Heather Jaremko

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
                    thanks Heather, we have to be away very early and will miss Gord. I saw one of these a few years ago that Nujma did and it was very well done.