Re: Computer Set Up Family Roots 2004

  • Bill Mumford
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
      the list Address

      For all those volunteers that need to setup their displays Friday evening.
      The Windsor Ballroom, this is the display area, will be open for setup at
      6:00 PM Friday evening. We will not know if we can get in earlier until we
      see what time the folks who have it Friday afternoon shutdown. The hotel
      people told me they expect they could be out before 5:00 PM but they are
      under no obligation to do so.

      Cheers

      Bill

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
        the list Address

        Charles W Aubin wrote:

        >Please remember that your reply will go to everyone on the list and
        > the list Address
        >

        >Hey Guys its Wednesday and we still do not know what time we are allowed to
        >enter the hotel to set up on Friday night?????
        >Please post the time as soon as possible. I know you are all very busy, but
        >so am I. I have a funeral to attend late Friday afternoon, relatives
        >arriving from the USA on friday, and my wife volunteers at the shool five
        >days a week. Things are getting a little tight timewise.
        >best reguards Charlie
        >

        >We are doing our best to get the pole and drape people in early, but the hotel won't let us know until Thursday AM. You can't do much before we have the locations defined. In any case some tables will be set up by 6 PM and you can certainly start setting up at that time.

        Doug Hay