Program Committee or lack thereof

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      the list Address

      Our Program chair, Adrienne Horne, has had to resign due to a tiny
      commitment - her new baby.

      We are in desperate need to have people step forward to help with the
      program for the rest of the year.

      At this present time we do not have any talks from November onwards.

      Please help your society !!!

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman