Magazine "This England"

  • Alan Cassley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
      During the emptying of cupboards in preparation for moving house, I "found" a collection of the quarterly magazine "This England". I have complete sets for the years 1978 to 1984 inclusive, all in excellent condition. Are these of interest to anyone? (Free if you come and get them!)
      Alan Cassley
      286 3008
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
        Alan:

        If no one else has responded to this e-mail I will pick up the magazines and take them to the next English SIG meeting. We can then share them out.

        I am familiar with the magazine as my friend Marjorie Ramsay, whom you know, subscribed to it for many years and lent me copies now and again.

        Rene