FamilyRoots 2004 - Publicity - A story

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004

      Hi folks:

      With only a few days left before our AFHS biennial Expo/Seminar  FamilyRoots 2004  we anticipate a number of calls from the radio and TV reporters wanting to interview one of our members. The media are always looking for an interesting/attention-getting story. We call them 'brags' in our family history world.

      Is there anyone out there with an interesting story that they would like to tell that might encourage those new to genealogy to jump in, and especially to come and join us next weekend?
      If you don't have a story, do you know of someone we might call upon?
      You won't be required to be interviewed by a media reporter unless, of course, you are willing.

      The FamilyRoots Committee looks forward to your help.

      Cheers

      Bill Campbell
      AFHS
      Public Relations