Business Cards

  • Carol Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      We are working on displays for Roots 2004 and are trying to find a business card showing the logo for the LDS FamilySearch site.  There are cards like the one we are interested in available at the Salt Lake Family History Library.  Is there anyone on this list who has been there recently and happened to pick up one of these cards.  If you happen to have one and wouldn't mind loaning it for a day for us to make a copy, please call Carol Lee at 236-8782.

    • Ancestor Find
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
        Carol, I have some of the LDS Family Search business cards so I will bring them to the meeting tomorrow morning.

        Beverley A. Rees, genealogist
        Ancestor Find
        http://www.familyhistree.com