Re: FAMILYROOTS 2004 - Family Tree Maker

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
      Well, that is certainly a coup!  I thought I recognized his name.

      Lois Sparling

      William Campbell wrote:

      Hi Folks:
      In its search for  the best speakers it could find, the planning committee for our biennial Expo/Seminar FamilyRoots 2004
      discovered a well-qualified and knowledgeable authority on Canadian military records - Mr. Rick Roberts.
      Rick and his wife Sandra are also the ambitious owners of the Global Genealogy & History Shoppe in Campbellville, Ontario.