Cochrane Cemeteries

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      Weather forecast is for sunny and warm on Saturday so come and join us in Cochrane...at the cemeteries of course!
      They are located at the north end of 4th Avenue West, past Sunterra Estates on your right.  We plan to meet at 10 am.
      Lynda, for the Projects Committee
    • Lynda Alderman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
        Thanks to some great volunteers, and a warm sunny day, we completed the recordings of St. Mary's and St. Andrew's cemeteries at Cochrane.  Those involved included Lillian Myers, Carol Lylyk, Judie Riddell, Marlene Knott, Peg and John Rowland, Ellen and Bernie Kinghorn and Heather Jaremko.  We were all invited to Peg and John's home for a lunchtime break which was a delightful interlude.  It was a beautiful fall day and the views of the mountains were spectacular.
        Lynda, for the Projects Committee