Re: Queen's Park Cemetery

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Pat,

      Do you have Excel, and have you done cemetery data entry before?

      Lynda
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
        the list Address

        Don

        Do you have Excel on your computer? That's the program we use for data
        entry.

        I live in Bragg Creek but occasionally go the city for work etc. I could
        meet you in the city some day, or I could mail the recording sheets to you.

        Let me know.

        Lynda