WAIT A MINUTE! CHINOOK Deadlines Correction Notice....

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      Please be advised....Delivery of the Winter issue of CHINOOK will be in 2003, not December 2, 2002.  (So no Christmas theme).  We are in the final phase of publishing the Fall issue which is ISSUE No. 4 and the final publication of the year 2002.  We would appreciate it if you would submit your material early, as preparations will take place over the Christmas holidays and into January.

      I apologize if the thought of five issues of CHINOOK in one year gave anyone a heart attack!  Sorry, George....Gordon.....

      Sincerely,
      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca