Re: Queen's Park Cemetery

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Pat,

      Do you have Excel, and have you done cemetery data entry before?

      Lynda
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
        the list Address

        Lorna,

        How can I get recording sheets to you for data entry....is mail the best
        way? I live at Bragg Creek and occasionally go to the city. For instance,
        this week I'll be at a school on 26th St. and 17 Ave. SW on Thursday, all
        day, and again the following Thursday, all day, if you could come by there
        and pick them up. Otherwise, I could mail them to you.

        Lynda
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
          the list Address

          Don

          Do you have Excel on your computer? That's the program we use for data
          entry.

          I live in Bragg Creek but occasionally go the city for work etc. I could
          meet you in the city some day, or I could mail the recording sheets to you.

          Let me know.

          Lynda