Re: Cochrane Cemeteries updating

  • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2002
      I will be out of the Office from Sept 23rd/02 to Oct 21/02. I will respond to your message upon my return.

      Sincerely yours,

      Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
      B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
      Chairman and President

      GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
      977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
      Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
      Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
      E-Mail: services@...

      On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:27:15
      Lynda Alderman wrote:
      >Hi Nancy,
      >
      >If you're arriving in Cochrane from Calgary on 1A highway, turn north (right) on 4th Avenue West. There are traffic lights on this corner. Following 4th Avenue past the schools on your left and Sunterra Estates on your right. The cemeteries are straight ahead, basically at the end of 4th Avenue West.
      >
      >If you're arriving in Cochrane from Highway l, keep going until you get to the intersection with highway lA and turn right, then left on 4th Avenue West.
      >
      >Look forwarding to seeing you Saturday.
      >
      >Lynda

      Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS
    • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2002
        I will be out of the office from September 23rd to October 21st/2002.

        Sincerely yours,

        Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
        B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
        Chairman and President

        GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
        977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
        Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
        Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
        E-Mail: services@...
        GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
        908-34th Street S.E.
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
        Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

        On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:21:12