Re: TMG Meeting

  • Eddie firth
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
      What's a TMG meeting?
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 10:02 PM
      Subject: TMG Meeting

      Hi;

      Our next meeting will be on Tuesday Sept. 28th.

      The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
        TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

        Lois Sparling

        What's a TMG meeting?

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
          Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

          The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

          Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
          Come and bring a friend.
          For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
          Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
          If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
          Alan Peers co-chair
        • Lois Sparling

              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

              • Alan Peers
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                  The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                    The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                      The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                      For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers