Re: Why we should congratulate Ian E. Wilson (or at least rejoice!)

  • fredastewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Xenia - Thank you for clarification relating to Ian Wilson's position is
      regarding census. In all our Canada Census Committee discussions I had never
      heard anything but positive regarding his position and it really only made
      sense that he would be appointed. In fact, his statement re historic value
      of the records has only added to our effort. When I think of 'some' who
      might have been appointed, well it doesn't bear thinking.
      Freda Stewart