Re: National Burial Index for England and Wales: Second Edition

  • mckenziebg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
      Message

      ----- Original Message -----
      To: Sent: 25 September, 2004 12:56 PM
      Subject: Global Genealogy& History Shop

      Hi Lorna Please add  Origin and Significance of Scottish Surnames with a Vocabulary of Christian Names by Clifford Sims #101027to your list of intended purchase in my name at Roots 2004 at 12.95 plus tax

      I would like very much to browse the Gazetteer of Scotland 1882 and find a whole number of Place Names in Durness and Eddrachillis but I suspect most if not all would not fall within the description"every town and village of any importance"   But if he could bring same......

      Thankyou  Bruce McKenzie