Cochrane Cemeteries on Saturday

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      Hi

      Just a reminder we will be working at these cemeteries this coming Saturday, September 28th, meeting at 10 a.m.

      To get to the cemeteries:

      If you are arriving in Cochrane on Highway lA, turn north (right) at 4th Avenue West and following this avenue past the schools on your left and Sunterra Estates on your right.  Keep going straight ahead and you will notice the cemetery sign.

      If you are arriving in Cochrane from Highway 1, keep going until you get to the intersection with Highway lA.  Turn right at this intersection and left on 4th Avenue West.

      Peg and John Rowland have very kindly offered to provide coffee and juice at their home for those folks who wish to take their lunch and eat in cozy surroundings.

      I would like to know in advance if you are coming, but if you make a last minute decision we will be pleased to have your help.

      Lynda, for the Projects Committee