Membership & library privileges

  • Don Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2004
      Message
      Hi Lorna,

      Here is the latest current membership list - showing new and renewed members as of today (I picked up mail at noon).  Since we are now at the end of September, I would suggest anyone not on this list needs to renew or join before having further access to the library.

      Outa town til Wed....

      Cheers, Don