National Burial Index for England and Wales: Second Edition

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2004
      Message
      Hi all:

      Since I mentioned the "National Burial Index for England and Wales: Second Edition" in my earlier e-mail, I wanted to tell you that it will be at the AFHS Library soon. I received an e-mail "confirmation of dispatch" notice on September 23, saying that it had been mailed.

      Thank you to all the contributors who made this purchase possible! If we have money left over from the donations for this purchase, the Library Committee will be look at buying some other United Kingdom material that would be valuable for genealogical research.

      If you want to see the counties and number of transcriptions covered, go to www.ffhs.org.uk/General/Projects/NBI2.htm

      The Calgary Family History Centre (2021 - 17 Avenue SW) has the First Edition.

      Lorna Laughton
      (for the AFHS Library Committee: Helen Backhouse, Lois Nicholson, Olive Carlin, Ethel McDonald, Donna Kirkwood, and Lorna Laughton)

    • mckenziebg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
        Message