Re: Family Papers Collection

  • fredastewart
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Bill - I am sorry for all the work you put into this project, just to
      have it dumped down the tube. I suppose NGS has their reasons for their last
      minute cancellation - and perhaps in time they will share those reasons. On
      the surface of the issue, their actions do make one wonder about their
      overall motives and credibility. Maybe at this time we are better off out of
      it. Perhaps we need to look to our own National level for a Canadian data
      bank - just a thought as I sit here sympathizing with you.
      Freda Stewart