Re: GenSmarts

  • Alastair Preston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
      On September 20, 2004 01:23 pm, Fitzpatrick, Wendy wrote:
      > Just wondering if anyone is using the above software. I've recently
      > purchased it, and was just curious if anyone else out there was using it
      > too. I'm just looking for general comments on how you feel about it, etc.
      > for genealogy searching - especially for brick walls!

      Not here. It looks interesting, so I went to their website and clicked on
      "download trial version" only to find it's incompatible with my computer. (It
      took a bit of digging on the website to find the system requirements buried
      in a FAQ on their "forum" page - when will software publishers learn to put
      this critical information up front???)
      .
      I'd be interested in trying it when they get around to porting it to my OS...

      Please do let us know how it works out.

      Al Preston