Re: Brock 1900

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
      the list Address

      Don't forget to review the 1906 Census records online. For Edmonton Census District transcriptions and links to census images, see: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/alberta/20/index.html

      Judith Rempel
      judith@...
      &
      1906@...

      From: dmollin <dmollin@...>
      Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:47:26 -0700

      Signup at www.doteasy.com

    • E.Rodier
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
        the list Address

        http://www.collectionscanada.ca/02/02011102_e.html

        This web site has three land grants for Isteed.

        http://www.agsedm.edmonton.ab.ca/htm/surname/brtoby.htm
        1901 census has some BROCKE names at Pretty Hill, Strathcona Electoral
        District which included some Edmonton area post offices.

        ---
        "Our grandmother married Carl Isteed who homesteaded in Wainwright"