another census release petition

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      the list Address

      While the court action(s) crawl along for the unconditional release of
      the 1911 census, our lobbying effort is continuing unabated. The only
      long term solution to our census problem is through the political
      arena. The court actions are to get their attention as much as anything
      else. We are being asked to collect signatures on a new petition.
      Alberta has always provided a disproportionate number of signatures on
      these petitions and I know our comrades in this campaign are counting on
      us once again.

      I know, I know. This is the third time but tenacity is surely one of
      our common attributes. This is a NEW petition and we all need to sign
      again - one for the House of Commons and another for the Senate.

      http://www.globalgenealogy.com/Census/

      Lois Sparling

    • OJ Zawalsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2004