World War II Medals for Merchant Seamen

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      I remember someone asking about Merchant seamen but cannot remember who or
      when but this is a new database to me.

      http://www.documentsonline.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
        the list Address

        Thanks Gordon; I have found my cousin's husband.

        Didn't someone ask a question about merchant seamen at the Computer SIG last
        Saturday?

        Rene Dussome