Re: Celtic Sigs

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
      The other correct dates are Wed. Oct 27 and Wed. Nov. 24, 2004.

      Lois Sparling

      Lois Sparling wrote:
      Dear Callie

      The correct date is Wednesday Sept. 22 at 7 PM.  I think I must have been looking at a 2005 calendar when I sent the Breeze the wrong date.

      Lois Sparling

      scott-callie wrote:
      Hi:

      I am a new member and I was copying dates from the Breeze for Celtic Sigs then I looked at the AFHS calendar to look at the dates for other meetings and I noticed the dates for Celtic on the calendar are different than what I copied from the Breeze that was handed out at last nights meeting.  Which one is correct?

      Thanks,
      Callie