CompSIG meeting

  • Alan Cassley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
      The meeting of Saturday 11th September will not be held in the lounge but in the room on the opposite side of the building. Signs will be posted.
      The topic is "Family History CD", presented by Bev Rees.
      Alan Cassley
      Temporary Acting Chairman,
      Comp SIG
    • Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
        Great Allan-- I am very anxious to hear more about the Family History CD
        Hang in there. I do thank you for even-- TEMORARY Chair
        Donna Coulter