Volunteers required

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Volunteers required

      Hello everyone,

      Sorry for the short notice but would there be anyone willing to give up some time on Sunday for the following opportunity. It is at the Father Lacombe Care Centre near 146 Ave.

      We will have our display board plus some old Chinooks, brochures and hopefully some Family Roots 2004 brochures there. We will be located in the farmer's market area and it will be outside. The forecast is good for Sunday, at the moment, but a final decision will be made on Friday afternoon as to whether the event will go ahead. There will be a 5 foot table and two chairs.

      OLD TIME FAIR
      SEPTEMBER 12, 2004
      11 A.M. – 3 P.M.

      SET-UP:   9 A.M. – 10:30