  • mitch stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      the list Address

      CONGRATULATION FOR WINNING THE EUROPEAN LOTTERY!!!

      FINNTEX LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
      ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO GRAND DA YONG INT AGENCY
      Ref. Number: (2)(16)(13)(54)(43)(22)
      Batch Number: (1)(40)(26)(47)(49)(44)

      Sir/Madam,
      We are pleased to inform you about the result of Lottery Winners International programs held on the 13th of july, 2004. Your e-mail address was used for confirmation and prize notification which subsequently was attached to a ticket number 2/6/1/6/4/8 with
      serial number 1/5/4/9/3/9 drew lucky numbers 4/6/2/8/3/9 which consequently won in the 3rd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000.000.00 (ONE MILLION United States Dollars)

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!

      However you are to keep this information confidential until your claims has been duly processed and your winning sum confirm to your nominated bank account. This is part of the measure taken to ensure the winning sum is paid out to the right person and also to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

      All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 35,000.00 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses, names/website from all over the world. This promotional program
      takes place every year. We encourage you to take part in our next year USD20 million international lottery stake. To file for your claim, please
      contact our

      FIDUCIAL AGENT: GRAND DA YONG AGENCY NETHERLAND
      TEL: 31:619730995/616348843
      FAX: 31:616348843
      EMAIl: www.granddayong75@.../ granddayong75@...

      for your immeiate attention, your winning must be claimed not later than 28th of september 2004. After this date your winning sum will be carried over and included in the next USD20 million lottery stake.
      Please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence with your agent to avoid any complication. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do notify your agent as soon as
      possible.

      Once again Congratulations from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our program.

      Note: Please notify this Agency if you are in reciept of this email before the stipulated expiring date.Thank you.

      Sincerely yours,
      STEPHEN D MITCH (Mr)
      (lottery Coordinator)

      --