Re: Legal description.

  • Gordon Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5 8:30 PM
      Larry:

      The southwest corner of the property would be 172 miles (plus about two miles extra for road allowances) north of the US Border and 117 miles (plus about 1.5 miles for road allowances) west of the Alberta-Saskatchewan Boundary.  This puts it on the southeast edge of Drumheller and just west of the junction of the Rosebud and Red Deer Rivers.

      A good reference map that covers the entire Province and shows land descriptions down to the Section level, is the Provincial Base Map, 1:1,000,000 Scale, published by Alberta Forestry, Lands and Wildlife, available for about $15 from Maptown.

      Gordon Williams