Hello

  • Howard Barnhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004

      in 1964 XFL Digital Cameras Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

      Yes, sure. Golden Globes

    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
        Hello all,

        I am sending this e-mail to say a huge thank you to all those who are donating door prizes for the October 16th special event.  I and the rest of the planning committee really appreciate your help.

        Sincerely,
        Heather Jaremko
        Chair of Special Events Committee
        Alberta Family Histories Society
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
          Hello all,

          As I will not be at the monthly meeting on December 6th, I am taking this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2011.
          Heather Jaremko