Sign-up for French, Ukrainian and/or Metis SIGs

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi folks,

      I am emailing to ask you to submit or resubmit your name to me if you are
      interested in one of the above SIGs. I lost my email folders and address
      book and had not moved all information into my data list outside of Outlook.
      Thus I need to ask you for that information again if you are still
      interested.

      Since little interest has been generated for the French and Metis SIGs in
      the last several years, I will drop these after Family Roots 2004 unless
      sufficient numbers sign up either now or at Family Roots.

      There has been a growing interest in the Ukrainian SIG but I would like to
      see how extensive it is at this time.

      Please send me an email with the following information:
      1. Your name and email address
      2. Other contact information for yourself, e.g. phone number, if you are
      not reachable via email
      3. SIG of interest to you
      4. Topics of interest to you
      5. When (day/time of week and how often) and where you would be interested
      in meetings/sessions
      6. Surname(s), date(s), countries/areas in which you are conducting
      research. You may include a paragraph or two about your research to let us
      know what knowledge you have and what you are still seeking. Please send
      only information that you are willing to share publicly and do not include
      vital information on people still alive at this time.
      7. Feel free to add any other information, comments or questions about your
      research, your interests and stumbling blocks that may not have been covered
      by the above information.

      I look forward to your responses and will act according to the responses I
      receive.

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"