Next Session at QP - change of date.

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi,
      After watching the weather forecast tonight I decided that Wednesday sounds like it would be a better day to do
      recording at QP. Wednesday sounds pretty warm but Thursday sounds rather nasty. Hopefully this doesn't mess up too
      many plans for the week.

      Hope to see you out at QP on Wednesday the 1st of September. Maybe if enough of us show up we can make a good start on
      Section V, the next to last section.

      Carol Lylyk